Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Are you a similar mind?

While surfing on the net, trying to find a personality test for my classes I came across this one, which is quite interesting. It gives you 126 questions to answer and the results display a number of nouns and adjectives. Fun exercise in reading.
I have answered TRUTHFULLY and here are my results. Do they tally?

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.


1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Students simply love this kind of activity, especially if they are teenagers. I used to do a similar personality test when I was teaching in Brazil and those lessons used to be very interesting. I hope they like it!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home