Saturday, May 21, 2005

One more quizz !

Recovered from Augustine's blog. This is what I do when I am prevented from going to the countryside on weekends :-). I just must get culturally involved in the urban area when not in contact with inspiring natural environments. Yesterday I took a class to see Henry Moore's exhibition (had already visited it twice) and came out as elated as after the first two visits. I also managed to get some shots of some scenes of our urban life, which I usually do not see happening as I am most the time in my car going to or coming from work. Check my Flickr account and tell me what you think.



You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

94%

Postmodernist

69%

Idealist

69%

Romanticist

50%

Existentialist

50%

Modernist

38%

Materialist

31%

Fundamentalist

25%

What is Your World View? (corrected...again)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home