Wednesday, January 26, 2005

We will rock you!

I am back from an amazing virtual tour to Monkey Mia on Michael Coghlan's blog thanks to the embedded Media Windows Video he created using Photo Story with photographs from his own trip a week before.

On February 11th at 22.30 GMT, Michael will be showing Evonline2005 webloggers some of the cutting edge tools you can use/ insert in your blogs. Stayed tuned!

Below...an experiment on embedding a wmv file ...not my creation though...got it in a mail, thought it was cute and I hope I am not infringing any copyright. *

* found out more about the referred file - it's a new ad for Evian water

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, February 02, 2005, Blogger Bee said...

Hi Sy,
Great to have you comment on my blog. Please allow the comment function on yours...it is not that difficult and then we can keep in touch more easily. Give a big hug to Maja and hope you have a wonderful time together. Remember to post some pics. Here it has been raining the whole month :-( I start classes after Carnival.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home