Global Learn Day VIII
Global Learn Day starts on November 21st at 0:00 GMT(tonight at 10:00 pm in Sao Paulo, Brazil) and goes on non-stop for 24-hours. This yearly educational voyage around the 5 continents , initiated by John Hibbs from the Ben Franklin Institute, showcases highly innovative activities in education and internet technology.
This year topics will cover:
- benefits and challenges of international education
- free and low cost online collaboration tools
- videoconferencing to support problem-based learning
- digital story telling
- global learning implementation models
- accessibility issues - challenges and solutions
- gender equity issues - challenges and solutions
- special education issues - challenges and solutions
- higher education issues - challenges and solutions
- online safety and security issues - challenges and solutions
You are all invited to join us by logging into the Talking Communities Audio-conference room. Listen to what different educators around the world have to say and make your voice heard by participating in the regional round table discussions.