Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Carnival is over

I have just come back from my four-day weekend in the countryside, where I spent the Carnival holidays. It was pouring with rain and I did not manage to go hiking or do any kind of exercise except for correcting homework, lifting the fork and glass, zapping the TV channels to see the different samba schools parading or playing solitary spider on the computer...

Carnival parades were fantastic and people had a wonderful time in spite of the rain. Mocidade Alegre is the big winner in Sao Paulo and we are still waiting for the results in Rio de Janeiro, which should come out this afternoon.

Blogging my life away...very often I have the impression this takes too much from me and stops me from enjoying the life flowing outside...

Ash Wednesday today ...about time to look ahead and think about working seriously :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home